Keeping You In The Know!
Arnold Prints is located in Loxahatchee, FL. All items are assembled and decorated right here in the USA.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal).
- Order placed, and a confirmation of your order is emailed to address provided.
- Your order will be looked over by our Design department for approval
- Once approved we will send off for production
- Once completed your products and information is sent to the shipping department
- Shipping department will then create a shipping label to which you will automatically receive the tracking information. *if not received then you possibly entered your email address wrong when checking out.
- Typical shipping times based on made to order is around 2-3 weeks.
- Your tracking number will become active as soon as USPS, UPS, or Fedex scans it into their system. Please allow 24 hours for your tracking to become active.
If you have a valid coupon code; please contact us to research the matter. Arnold Prints will work swiftly to get to the bottom of it and either reissue and or denie the code.
All items are shipped via USPS UPS FEDEX Contact Arnold Prints for all rush orders
Our return policy is very unique due to the nature of our business. All contract and custom prints are non-returnable as the garments have been printed and are non-sellable to others after. Once designs are approved and prints are completed the buyer will accept the risk of printing and Arnold Prints doesn't accept responsibility for any misprints and or misspelling etc.
When provided garments obtainable from SanMar, AlphaBroder, SSActivewear, or TSFSports wear; Arnold Prints will credit and or replace garments after 3% spoilage. 3% spoilage is the national standard for contract printing. This includes misprints, damaged garments (not from factory), and loss of product. If provided garments or other substrates are not purchased from the above sites; Arnold Prints will not replace and or give credit. Any items other than the wholesale sites listed are considered the clients own risk and will sign a release of liability waiver prior to stitching.